Rich with more than 20 years of experience coaching off-piste groups in the Chamonix valley and its mountains, we can offer you the best sites based on current conditions.
We will transmit to you our passion; you will make progress off-piste and so gain in confidence and freedom.
Skiiing with ease and security amongst these prestigious sites will provide you unforgettable experiences.
You have an excellent level.
You want to continue to progress and discover the best slopes in the Chamonix valley and its surrounding countryside.
The "Mont Blanc Unlimited" ski pass is essential.
(Max 6 people)
|1 to 2 people||Extra people|
|1/2 day||3 hours||€ 250||€ 15|
|Full day||€ 400||€ 15|
|Excellent :||Mastery of speed and direction on all types of terrain and snow.|
|Good :||Mastery of speed and direction on all slopes.|
|Clever :||Master of the speed and direction on blue to red slopes.|
|Insider :||The green slopes are your friends.|
|Beginner :||Never skied.|
- Training in the search of an avalanche victim.
- Organize emergency relief and send an alert message.
- Knowledge of and compliance with safety rules.
- Snow conditions and meteorological factors.
- Individualized technical development for different snow conditions and terrains. Speed and direction (forest, open spaces, corridors ..)
- Analysis and anticipation of the terrain.
- Glorious sensations.
- Local cuisine.
- The Valley Blanche is on demand (please contact us).
Option (extra charge):
- Heli-skiing in the Val d'Aoste
- Movie with drone
- Personal equipment
- Personal insurance
- Ski pass
- Accommodation and catering
Equipment required: (you may rent locally)
- Backpack with safety equipment (* DVA, shovel and probe)
- Depending on the conditions the security air bag is highly recommended.
* Avalanche Victim Detector