CHAMONIX SKI EMOTION
The client is the natural person who participates in the lessons at the ski school on or off-piste.
The client agrees to be in good health, to have the suitable equipment for the chosen course and to comply with instructions issued by the professional instructors.
Clients in off-piste skiing understand the risks associated with the practice of this activity and assume the consequences. If the client does not have the required technical level he or she will not participate in the activity and will not be refunded. Instead, if possible, the client will be accepted at the ski school for a similar period. A backpack with safety equipment (DVA*, shovel, probe) is required to participate in all off-piste lessons.
Ski instructors and mountain guides are all state-qualified professionals, with current professional permits.
Only the professional instructors can decide on the feasibility of programs based on the weather,
the snow conditions and the ability of clients.
As from the moment that the Chamonix Ski Emotions lessons are possible bad weather conditions are by no means a cause for cancellation or postponement, and no refund or postponement will be made.
The professional supervisors have their own liability insurance.
It is strongly recommended to the client to be insured for the activity in case of accident or injury. This insurance must cover at least for the collection, transportation, hospitalization and repatriation.
In case of failure by the customer to respect this recommendation, Chamonix Ski Emotions cannot be held responsible in any way.
Booking, Registration and Regulations
Based on availability and subject to acceptance by us, booking of lessons is
either by the site www.chamonixskiemotion.com
or by telephone at +33 (0)644 284 175
It is highly recommended that you book your activities in advance.
We will send you an invoice to pay that confirms your reservation.
Registration is final after receipt of payment.
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms of sale.
by bank transfer
or with the online payment solution PayPal (credit card or PayPal account).
Chamonix Ski Emotion does not offer insurance in case of cancellation or interruption of the service.
Customers should take out their own insurance.
In case of cancellation of registration:
- More than 30 days before the date of commencement of the course:
if paid by bank transfer, the refund is 100%
if the payment was paid with Paypal, 100% is refunded less the PayPal transaction costs
- Between 30 and 15 days before the date of commencement of the course:
if paid by bank transfer, the refund is 50%
if the payment was made with PayPal the refund is 50% less the PayPal transaction costs.
- Less than 15 days there is no refund.
There is no refund in case of:
- None presentation of the customer for the course on time and on schedule.
- Technical level and / or insufficient physical condition of the client.
- In independent events beyond our control (lifts close, weather conditions, equipment failure, etc...)
- Unavailability of the client during his stay.
- Changing of the program by the professional instructors, consequential to weather or security conditions.
- Changing of the schedules of activities, following opening or closing times of the ski lifts.
- Interruption of the course subsequent to the reasons mentioned above.
* Avalanche Victim Detector